2013年8月8日星期四

It's been a long time I didn updated my blog

I felt sorry to my lovely blog...
Long time didn update u..
Throw baks be4 everything passed I will oost it up to my blog just like a dairy haha..
But now really dn have this time or mood to do this...
But when looking bak the blog posted be4...felt memorable... and feel happiness , simple , purely , merely.
SO , im gonna write down my memories and post it to my dairy..its my blog
Dont know why the memory card inside my brain is jz like fading..between this few years..sometimes I easily to forget things.. sometimes need take a long time to think bak.. but sometimes is still fine...  I got guess is mayb after the car accident...
I try to simple write down the memories of my life... sharing my life and next time when I see bak will be hv a amazing feel.. ♡

没有评论:

发表评论